A few things I have been grateful for this week:
- The earlier sunrise has made it a touch easier to be up early. Sunshine always eases the mood! Especially when you have the feeling you’re heading for another scorcher! Which leads me to no. 2…
- Mild mornings which make it easier to get outside work done before heading inside to work for the rest of the day
- Air Conditioning. I think most of New Zealand must have been grateful for any form of air conditioning they could get near in the last week over the last week or so! I have been well guilty of lingering a little in the cooler sections of the supermarket!
- Good taxi driver banter heading into (and away from) a busy day, even if I couldn’t understand all of it
- A good book and a yarn to ease bumpy flight nerves
I hope you’re ready for another big week on the grind!