Monday’s motivational shout out goes out to all the soldiers grinding away on this Christmas Day. Emergency and medical staff, hospitality staff, mothers, fathers, grandparents, and so many more.
These people grind away, day in and day out, no matter what day it is. These are the true grinders worth recognising today!
I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas Day, no matter what you’re doing!
Kelly Cutrone is a publicist, author, producer, actress and reality TV star. She built her PR firm People’s Revolution from the ground up, and it’s now thriving in multiple cities.
She knows exactly who she is, and owns it. She follows her gut, and her heart (often against the advice of others) and stands up for what she believes is right without any apologies.
I’ve read that she’s a tough boss, with skyhigh standards, but for those who choose to work hard and take full advantage of their time with her are rewarded with in an invaluable mentorship.
Here are a couple snippets, although I feel they probably don’t do her essence justice!
Who motivates you?
Have a fantastic and productive day!
Everyone has their own list of songs that they can turn to when they need to get the blood moving, and get their head in the game. Whether it’s for the gym, a study playlist, or something you listen to while you work, you’ve probably got a list. Hell, if you’re anything like me, you probably have all sorts of playlists for different situations.
I like a lot of different kinds of music, but I’m largely a rock and metal girl. I think metal is incredibly misunderstood… it’s not all rage and chaos (although the stuff that is, is also often misunderstood). Some of it is positive, uplifting, and there is soo much incredible talent and hard work that goes into it.
Do you take a side glance at a piece of art in a gallery and expect to have understood everything about it? No. But I digress…
In no particular order, here are my top 10 motivational songs (I’ve linked them to some You Tube videos in case you’re up for a high-energy injection!):
- Korn – Got the Life
- Black Veil Brides – In The End
- Suicide Silence – You Can’t Stop Me
- Disturbed – Perfect Insanity
- Halestorm – Freak Like Me
- Breaking Benjamin – I Will Not Bow
- Bring Me The Horizon – Throne
- In This Moment – Big Bad Wolf
- Pennywise – Let Us Hear Your Voice
- Asking Alexandria – Break Down the Walls
- Avenged Sevenfold – Welcome to the Family
- The Prodigy – Fuel My Fire
- Slipknot – Pulse of the Maggots (sounds gross but it’s a metaphor…)
- Bring Me The Horizon – Happy Song
- DevilDriver – Nothing’s Wrong
- Disturbed – Rise
- Drowning Pool – Go My Own Way
- Disturbed – Indestructible
- Iggy Azalea – Work
- Killswitch Engage – Turning Point
- Arch Enemy – The World is Yours
- The Prodigy – Firestarter
- Seether – Fake It
- Pantera – Walk
- LMFAO – Party Rockers
- Marilyn Manson – (s)AINT
- Motionless in White – Unstoppable
- Nickelback – Burn it to the Ground (you read correct, I make no apologies)
- Disturbed – Ten Thousand Fists
- Three Days Grace – Break
It might be worth noting that not all these songs would be considered positive or uplifting by the masses, but I take what I need from them anyway, even if it’s just a bit of attitude, or pep in my step! This is also not an exhaustive list of motivating songs… obviously… there are soo many more but I had to stop somewhere!
Have a fantastic day!