This is probably going to be a very long operation… better get cracking then!
Honestly most of the work is going to be in getting somewhat good at the things I want to actually DO in my Dreamspace studio for yoga, design and music! And of course consistency is key when it comes to getting better at something, so I have committed to at LEAST the following daily (as a minimum!)
- 15 minutes guitar practice,
- 15 minutes bass practice,
- 30 minutes vocals or show rehearsal while I’m getting ready for this
- Sketch out at least one concept wearable art design,
- Create one new digital design for Grim Ponie (even if I end up hating it), or learn one new digital design trick
- Practice daily to increase flexibility
- Each week will pick a new pose to tackle ,or circle back to a pose I’ve struggled with, and will spend a good chunk of each daily practice to focus on alignment of, or preparation for this pose
Honestly I find I manage to squeeze in more than the minimum most days, but achieving the minimum is great for confidence, especially when it’s been a busy day at the day job to pay the bills in the meantime!
I’d love to hear of any ideas that helped you master your own craft quickly?!
Share the knowledge!